writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1519 listings (111 - 120)

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jennifer Fields  
To Whom It May Concern; I am a female horror writer looking to have Death Comes Knocking published. I have the first 3 chapters of the Revised Version of the book. Here is a description of Eyes of the Dead:Eyes Of The Dead Mary Barker, a romance novelist is out too seek the truth about the train...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

A C  
Andrew Ceroni served a distinguished career as a special agent involved in antiterrorism operations and espionage investigations during the most intense period of the Cold War and international terrorism. With an insider's savvy of the "business", he is able to bring a stark reality and genuineness ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

LT COL ANKITA SRIVASTAVA  
ABOUT THE AUTHOUR A courageous, bold, hardworking and dedicated lady who by her strong sense of discipline has always challenged her potential and have set varied targets for herself…so much so that she has been first of her kind in so many arenas of her life. • From the city of Allahaba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >