writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (101 - 110)

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ayn Hunt  
I'm a "native" of the great state of Texas. My lineage is, as my dearly departed mother used to say, "Mutt." I'm the author of 3 published books: Unwilling Killers, Obsessed, and The Haunting, coming out in July, 2004 by Wings Press.com. They're all Gothic Mysteries. I just finished by 4th b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan Brassfield Cogan  
I am a full time novelist and occasionally do some graphic design to entertain myself. I left home at the age of sixteen and hitchhiked to New York where I worked for a while as a welder in the ship yard. When they discovered my papers were phony I decided to try acting and eventually landed a bi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Deborah Stevens  
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t have a book in my hand. Over time my preference for a certain genre of literature we know as “thriller fiction” was taking over my bookshelves. Fortunately, my love for this kind of writing is shared by many and the publishing market has responded w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Bowser Jr  
Name: Michael A Bowser Jr DOB: October 7th, 1980 Age: 24 Books Published: 1 Books in the Works: 2 Personal Information: My current published novel, (which is also my first!) is titled A Day for Deliverance: Volume One. It is a trilogy of short novels that surround the main character, Ray Ste...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Scott Moon  
I have been writing for twenty-five years, starting with fantasy and science fiction, but lately I have written three books that could be described as urban fantasy or police based fantasy-thrillers. Some of my favorite authors include Michael Moorcock, Tad Williams, Robert Jordan, Stephen King, Elm...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Maggie Bishop  
Maggie Bishop is the author of a mystery series, Appalachian Adventure Mysteries, and two romance novels set in the Mountains of North Carolina in the Boone area. I started with romance and have turned to murder. In Perfect for Framing, released November 2008, greed and a lust for power led to mur...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >