writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1523 listings (11 - 20)

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, including The Ultima...
writers / unpublished 

13 works listed

C. M. Albrecht  
Thanks to an uncle who helped me with the comic strips, I started reading very early and never looked back. At about the age of nine a neighbor lady offered to let me read from her collection of westerns. I read them all. The only title I remember was "Beans, Bannock and a Bed." by Bower. (Okay, I ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lindsay Brambles  
Lindsay Brambles was born in Ottawa, Canada in 1959. (Apparently it was a terrible snowy day when it happened, which could have been an omen). He was the fourth in what would become a family of six children (four boys and two girls). In 1968 his father, an electrical engineer, signed on with a Canad...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Craig Faris  
Craig Faris is a twenty-nine-time award-winning author of fiction and plays, including four Best of Issue awards in the 1999, 2000, 2002 and 2003 editions of the South Carolina Writers Workshop anthology. He has been published seventeen times. Five of his short stories have won the South Carolina C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ruby Houldson  
I have written fourteen fiction novels, and currently writing a fifteenth book. Most of my writing in the past has been for educational programs in the area of health care. I have taken a leap of faith and written several fiction novels and hope that I will be recognized someday by readers everywh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ann Gray  
Writer's background: Motion picture and television studios are familiar stomping grounds for me. My husband and I lived in LA for thirty-five years. (Norm Gray, over the years before retiring worked as a Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, and Second Assistant Director. His cred...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Samantha Thompson  
My name is Samantha Thompson, and I’m originally from San Antonio, Texas. This first part will be the abridged version of my biography for the mildly interested, and immediately thereafter, I will have a slightly longer one for the more curious. ABRIDGED BIOGRAPHY: I’m ecstatica...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >