writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1170 listings (91 - 100)

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundation’s Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shirley Irvin-Long  
I am a mother, wife, author, writer/song-writer, and poet. I love to write on various topic matters but my favorite is writing about love and romance. I have always had a passion to write on this subject since I was a teen. It fascinated me. I love telling the story about love and the ways in wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shelley Moss  
I reside in Michigan, and I am a published author. I have been writing for 6 years and have been published at Hearts with Soul,Taking back our Kids,Sexoffenders,Pathways Newsletter and Winterblue Thunder Magazine, Raising a Daughter. To some, my amount of being published is not much, but I have ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nickolaus Pacione  
I have been writing well since 1990, but been writing full time since 1996. Influences range from Edgar Allen Poe and Ray Bradbury to H.P. Lovecraft and Jack London. I have a tendicity to use the stream of conciousness writing style which is a rare style to use now or days. I was born August 3, 197...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mikho Mosulishvili  
Mikho Mosulishvili (born December 10, 1962), a Georgian writer. He is an essayist, literary translator, scriptwriter and playwriter too. In 1986 Mikho Mosulishvili has graduated from Tbilisi state university (TSU), geological-geographical faculty. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary facul...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Dela Bobobee  
Dela Bobobee was born on the 1st July, 1964 in Aveyime-Battor, a small coastal town on the lush green banks of the renowned world’s largest man-made lake, River Volta in Ghana. He was educated in Ghana and Nigeria. He holds a B.A (Hon's) degree in English, and a Masters of International Law and Dipl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Guillermo Vega Zaragoza  
GUILLERMO VEGA ZARAGOZA (México, D.F., 1967) Escritor, periodista y profesor universitario. Es colaborador de La Jornada Semanal del diario La Jornada, del suplemento Arena, del diario Excelsior, y del suplemento sábado del periódico unomásuno, así como de las revistas Origina, Itinerario...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kyara D'Paul  
Kyara D'Paul a graduate of UTSA as a Bachelor of Arts in History has had many different jobs, including Being a Travel Agent, Movie Critic and Interpreter/Translator in both English and Spanish. but her desire to write was constant. As a child she quickly discovered that the Dark Ages and the Mediev...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >