writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1170 listings (81 - 90)

Laila Shabir  
Well, where do I start? I'm a nobody! Okay, I'm Laila, 16 years old and still a student(A levels). I was born and raised in Alain, U.A.E, where I still reside with my family. My first attempt at voluntary writing was at age 11. My class teacher pushed me into it, saying that she felt I had the calib...
writers / published 

4 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Annette Dunlea Irish Author  
She is a 39 year old female Irish fiction writer. In the past she has worked as a teacher, dept educational examiner, bookseller and librarian. She has written a novel and an anthology of poetry and is currently working on her second novel on supernatural love. Her writing records present and past d...
writers / published 

9 works listed

William Gagliani  
Bill Gagliani was born in Kenosha, WI, but grew up in Genova, Italy. He now lives and writes in Milwaukee, WI. Bill earned his Master's degree in English (1986) at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, where he also taught Composition and Creative Writing. Bill's novel, WOLF'S TRAP, was publishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rohit Gupta  
Homepage: http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com ----- OUTDATED PAGE ------------- ROHIT GUPTA (28) is the author of Play On Edward & Other Stories (Embassy Books), The Doppler Effect and The Oyster Club (e-novel, award-winning). He is a Bombay-based freelance writer and blogger. His work has...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vasilis Afxentiou  
Biographical statement and credits: Vasilis Afxentiou is an ESL/EFL teacher in Athens, Greece. He has been teaching English on-and-off since 1968, and full-time since 1985. Prior to that he worked as a Technical Specifications Writer for seven years and as an Engineer for five years. He has...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gary Kessler  
Gary is a former U.S. intelligence official and diplomat who is now a freelance book editor and novelist. (Visit his editorial and writing services web site at http://www.editsbooks.com.) With two master\'s degrees (foreign affairs and governmental administration), degrees in publishing and editing...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >