writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1171 listings (71 - 80)

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nick Choo  
NICK CHOO was born in Penang, Malaysia, in March 1980. He was a student of St Xavier's Institution until the age of 17, after which he travelled to Sydney, Australia, for two further years of high school, completing his Higher School Certificate at Newington College, In 2000, he returned to Malaysia...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Kindra Coates  
I got the name "BookWorm" in the fourth grade because, as the clich goes, I always had my nose stuck in a book. Considering that it was fellow gifted students that bestowed the name and the ridicule gives a better idea why I found my escape in the pages. It is a badge of pride now. The next ye...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dave P. Fisher  
Im originally from Oregon, and lived in the West all my life. Now I make my permanent home in Sparks, Nevada. After school I went on the rodeo circuit and worked for a cattle company in western Oregon, and then moved on to wrangling horses and packing for hunting and guide outfitters. I worked i...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Roni DaRonche  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1980, during a brief moment in my growing up, I lived in Sandy, Utah. My mother remarried and we settled in American Fork by the time I was seven. My name is very unique, but not as much as my middle name, in which my mother named me from the theme song to "Cadd...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >