writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1170 listings (61 - 70)

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Barry Rachin  
I grew up on the South Shore of Boston. After high school I joined the Navy, spending the first half of the Vietnam War serving as a medic stationed at a military hospital in Yokuska, Japan. Following college, I lived in Israel several years, first on a kibbutz in the Upper Galilee and then studying...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul Kupperberg  
Paul Kupperberg is the current writer of the bestselling LIFE WITH ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE Magazine for Archie Comics, and recently launched Buffalo Avenue Books (Buffaloavenuebooks.blogspot.com), an imprint showcasing his own works, including his mystery novel THE SAME OLD STORY (March 2011) and s...
writers / published 

39 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Cristina M. R. Norcross  
Cristina M.R. Norcross resides in the U.S., dividing her time between Wisconsin and New England with her husband and her two sons. She graduated with a B.A. Honors Degree in English Literature from the University of Ottawa, Canada. Cristina lived in London, England for 5 years where she ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >