writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1170 listings (31 - 40)

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

David C. Webb  
David C. Webb moved to Mobile, Alabama in 1970 from his birth place of Miami, Florida at the age of two to find greener pastures, sweltering humidity, and the USS Alabama. Luckily, he found all three as he passed over Mobile Bay's causeway that blustering summer day. He was reared by a milit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Bachar  
I was born in El Centro, CA, 1987, where I was raised by my mother and step-father, with help from my grandparents, on my mother's side. My family struggled to find a comfortable living, and so we moved around from city to to city, from Yucca Valley to San Diego, until we finally settled d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sudheer Maurya  
Sudheer was born in Kanpur city of Utter Pradesh – India. Sudheer has done Masters in Manegment, Bachelor in History/Philosphy & Diploma in Engg.He works as a Engg since 2002. He writes articles on Social, Political, Philosophy, Gender related and developmental issues for different research ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Barbara Anna Marjanovic  
I've been writing short stories and many attempted novels since I was a child--I had the love of books throughout my whole life. I cherish books, and currently collect antiquarian literature as a hobby. I graduated from University with a Business Degree majoring in Accounting. This never satisfie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chandra Jain  
I write because I love to write. My mind is set free, on wings of passion and can fly to unknown lands and time. Searching for answers to hitherto unasked questions. Somewhere, sometime there is a hope that the writings will find an answering chord. Often thoughts come as a swirling sandstorm in a d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >