writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1173 listings (231 - 240)

Michael Morton  
I am thirty-nine years old, married, and the father of two sons. I served thirteen years in the U.S. Air Force as an aircraft mechanic, and traveled all over the globe, serving during Desert Storm, Panama, and the Bosnian crisis. I have just published my first book of short stories at the urging of ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Randy Jernigan  
Randy Jernigan has been covering the comings and goings of the celebrity rich and famous for more than a decade. A talented author, Randy infuses his work with a kind humor,warmth, and a sense of fairness that has made him one of the most sought after and widely read journalist of his day. Randy w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nduka Onwuegbute  
I was born in Manchester, U.K, of Nigerian parentage, but left very early in life to Nigeria for a short visit. The siad visit, however, lasted just over twenty years, so I thought I might bag myself a bit of education. As a result, I studied at the University of Ibadan and University of Jos. Wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sunil Nair  
Name : Sunil R Nair Age : 32 Education : BSc. Physics ( University of Pune, India ) Masters in Management Sciences ( University of Pune, India ) Post Graduate Diploma in Systems Application : ( NCC, UK ) Currently working as Head of Planning and Strategy with Hungama in Mumbai Have been wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Marsha Maung  
I am a Malaysian-based freelance writer with two kids and nine years of experience so far. I've been writing copy for the Net, copy for advertisements, SEO articles and stuff like that for my clients for nearly a decade and am finally feeling like I've neglected my creative energy! It was scary w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Hancock  
Raymond Hancock, a writer of fiction and poetry, was born in 1972, in Yakima Washington. He has written many poems, a screenplay, and aspires to many novels, Necroman being his first. Besides dozens of poems, Raymond’s first work was a screenplay called, Into The Darkness, written in 1997. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Beal  
Anthony Beal is a married New York native whose numerous print and online publishing credits include frequent contributions to The EroticWoman.com as well as to all three volumes of the Dark Dreams Horror Anthology edited by award-winning horror novelist Brandon Massey. Beal's writing is influenced ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dhammika Dharmawardhane  
A creative out of the box thinker. Global communications expertise in the financial, FMCG, hospitality, tourism, higher education, charity, automotive and public sectors. Sound knowledge of the latest digital marketing and social media practices. Google me 'Dhammika Dharmawardhane' and you...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ...   Next >