writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1173 listings (211 - 220)

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

William Neven  
In March 2005, I was elected Vice President for the Gulf Coast Writers Association [which boasts 103 members at present.] This is a far cry from 1992 when I was 'guaranteed death' due to a thought-to-be terminal liver condition. However, this past September, I was told my liver was fine. As for my...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Hirtle  
Biography Faith is the mark from which all else in my life extends. Writing about faith is an endless mission field; a field where I hope to spend my remaining years. My life as a father, my years living in God's grace and not to mention two of His favorite places, Alaska and Texas, have provid...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mike Dunne  
More than twenty years ago, my senior English teacher urged me to enter the University of Tampa essay contest for young writers. I declined. There were many other things occupying my young mind at that time, none of them contributory to positive growth and well being. Through the intervening year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Novack  
Look for my literary novel, Precious (Random House), Spring, 2009, and my story collection (RH) a year later. My work has appeared in over thirty literary venues, including The Gettysburg Review, The Iowa Review, The Chattahoochee Review, The Mississippi Review, Gulf Coast, and Descant. My story "Me...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen Ritchie  
Stephen Ritchie was born on the Faroe Islands and moved to Glasgow in the summer of 86. Stephen is a promising young fuck-up approaching his mid twenties, working in a Southside greasyspoon and wishes it to be known that cooking for the masses is where he's at! Stephen's involvement with Sing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cherryl Floyd-Miller  
Currently the 2004 Fulton County Arts Council DIALOG Literary Fellow, Cherryl Floyd-Miller has held writing fellowships with Idyllwild (poetry, 2003), Caldera (playwriting, 2002), Cave Canem (poetry, 1998-2000), the Vermont Studio Center (poetry, 1997) and the Indiana Arts Commission (poetry, 1994-9...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tamyara Brown  
Tamyara admits her journey has not always been easy raising a family of six. She has faced obstacles such as being a survivor of Breast Cancer, Domestic Violence and being homeless. She cares for her son who suffers from a rare Kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomersclersois and Nephrotic Syndrome ye...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jonru Ginting  
This writer who was born on 7 December 1970 loves writing and its world since he was in primary school. He was once a correspondent to the Anita Cemerlang (a teen magazine in Indonesia) and was active on his campus as a committee member of EDENTS (student's magazine, Economic Faculty, Diponegoro Uni...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...   Next >