writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1172 listings (201 - 210)

Marty RicKard  
Marty RicKard has a BS Degree in journalism from Southern Mississippi, and a Masters Degree in photography. He has worked at the Oskaloosa Herald, Charles City Press, Mason City Globe-Gazette, Davenport Times-Democrat, all in Iowa, and for two years was a technical writer for White Motor Company. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

John Miller  
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time. *************** *************** 1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Shashi Kadapa  
ABOUT ME Name : Mr. Shashi Kadapa Address : Pune/ Mumbai - India Website: www.activemuse.com Education: 1) First Class: M.B.A. (Marketing) from Institute of Sales, Pune in 1994. 2) First Class: B.E. (Mechanical) from Karnataka University in 1984. Writing Experience: I have contribut...
writers / published 

2 works listed

D. Othniel  Forte  
D. Othniel Forte is a Liberian author, educator, folklorist and public speaker.He began writing at an early age. He was an ardent diarist then he took to writing poems for family members and loved ones. As his interest grew, he started expressing his surroundings and experiences in essays and short ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

KathleenDragonfire Fritzsche  
Although I very much enjoy writing short poems and prose my greatest passion is the epic poem of the otherworld adventure. A place of faeries and elven, dragons, mer people, wizards, sorcerers(esses), unicorns, pegasus, the world of Spirit, God(s) in varying forms and Goddess(es) in varying powers a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

John Yantiss  
John Spencer Yantiss was born in Louisville, KY to parents of Anglo-Scotch-Irish, and Lithuanian descent. A musician and singer, he started piano lessons at age 5, and began writing poems and songs at age 8. While still in high school he began playing guitar professionally, and over the years shared...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sylvia Dickey Smith  
A native Texan, Sylvia is the author of the suspense novel ABD DANCE ON HIS GRAVE, winner in the San Gabriel Writer's League Novel Writing Contest 2005. This book is the first in the THIRD EYE series. She is now working on the second, KATE'S GHOST. AND DANCE ON HIS GRAVE has been referred to as ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >