writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1173 listings (191 - 200)

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Amber Lace  
Author Amber Lace has selected her hottest and most erotic personal fantasies as well as some authentic stories for this special collection. Sizzling and revealing details take you into the private lives of love, and sex. She has affiliations with Susie Bright and Nancy Friday. Amber currently r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Donald James  
Experimenting with self-publishing through Lulu.com. Uploaded a short story titled 'For an Orphan's Sake'. The story is Science Fiction, something relatively new for me. I am also in the final stages of completing a full-length novel titled 'The Voice of Other'. Depending on the Lulu experience,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dominic Hurst  
In September 2002 I made a big decision. I had spent six years studying immunology and dentistry, and then another three years treating lovely folk in a dental practice in Berkshire where I lived on a canal boat. One night the boat blew up with me in it. I survived with superficial burns but decide...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Francesca Hampton  
My stories have grown out of a unique childhood in the beach cities near Los Angeles with a set of Bohemian parents who loved classical music and literature, sailing and history. I finished a BA in world history from UCLA just so I could take part more fully in my fascinating conversations wit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Green  
Jason was born in Reading, Berkshire at the beginning of May 1972. As the second-born of six children, Due to the Death of his older Brother Jason spent his early adult years traveling and exploring the world around him. In recent times due to illness and disability, he had been forced to restr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gwen Mayo  
I have always been a writer, but became a published author accidentally when a friend asked to set one of my poems to music for her dance group. The dancers did a dramatic performace piece that was awarded the White Fellowship, and suddenly there were requests for more of my poems. The "published p...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >