writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1172 listings (181 - 190)

Eliza Lynn Taylor  
I have been writing in some form or another since I was a child- I just didn't realize it until recently. I had a "fan club" as a teenager that put out a small newspaper for which I was writer and publisher. I sold most copies. I have been writing for well over twenty years and have been published...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Melissa Glisan  
From the time I first held a pencil I wanted to write, so naturally I became an engineer. No, I am not kidding. Everyone made me think my dream was just that, a dream, so I went to college for a "real" degree. As you can guess I was miserable. A few years of drafting and design pushed me to reading ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Denise Cassino  
Denise Cassino's work has been published in numerous print and internet publications. Her stories have been published in four print anthologies, Taj Mahal Review, Passions and The Color Gallery; additional short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in Tapesty, National Association of Women Wr...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Rajat Chaudhuri  
Rajat Chaudhuri is the author of two works of English fiction -- Hotel Calcutta and Amber Dusk. He has also written `Calculus' a book of stories in Bengali. He is the Charles Wallace Creative Writing Fellow (2014) at the University of Chichester, United Kingdom and a Korean Arts Council Fellow...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Valori Caston  
ATTN: I am in semi-retirement from writing currently while I attend college full-time to complete my Bachelor's of Science specifically in Radiologic Sciences. There just isn't enough time in the day to study, work, take care of my kids and dedicate any serious time to writing. This will probably be...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sarah Whitfleet  
I was born in 1971 in Mesa Arizona and moved to Seattle Washington in 1998. My work spans many genres, letting each idea grow and mature. I now long to share my work. I have studied writing at Yavapai Community College, Mesa Community College, and the Institute of Literature. I have published a poem...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Armstead  
Joseph Armstead has been a lifelong fan of horror, science fiction and suspense fiction, in both the printed media and in cinematic form. He has always enjoyed creating interesting characters and telling stories. His education and training in the scientific disciplines led him towards developing a m...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Stephen Larson  
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, whether it was an elegy for John F. Kennedy in grade school, nonsense verse in high school, or short stories and novels in the years since. I graduated from college in 1975 with a bachelor's degree in music composition, which means, of course, that I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >