writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1173 listings (171 - 180)

Walter Martin  
I'm Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I'm not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer, and w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Curtiss  
Jim is a freelance writer and editor living in Seville, Spain. In addition to being an Associate Editor for Inkwell Newswatch magazine, Jim contributes book reviews to rambles.net, bookpleasures.com and bookpros.com. Jim has also written for various magazines, including Actual Sevilla Magazine, ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

James Matise  
Graduated high school at Alamogordo High School in 1999. Spent a year in Mobile at Spring Hill College, working towards a failed pre-med major at the time but became a writer instead. Alumni member of the Delta-Delta chapter of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity. Worked as a professional in the food...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara Watkins  
Barbara Watkins resides in Missouri with her husband of thirty-three years, and her faithful, loving, boxweiler pup named ‘Hooch.’ At an early age, she experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon, As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her dist...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Yvonne Battle-Felton  
Former Director of Public Relations, now a Creative Writing PhD Candidate at Lancaster University. I write both Creative Non-fiction and Fiction. As well as beinga professional blogger, I've published short stories and am now writing a novel about reuniting the Black American family after the ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kelvin Abbott  
Author Information: Kelvin L Abbott Fernvale, Queensland. I have always been an avid reader, a love first inspired when living in Darwin with my parents, in an age when there was no television to watch. The first novel I read was 'The Wizard of Oz', and like many children, I re-read it...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Binh Brown  
My name is Binh Brown. I was inspired by the art of writing in 9th grade English after my teacher assigned the class to read a mystery novel, Ten Little Indians, also known as, And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie. After taking technical English in college, I was inspire...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >