writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1172 listings (161 - 170)

Jane Eaton Hamilton  
Jane Eaton Hamilton is the prize-winning author of Hunger, a 2002 collection of short fiction (Oberon Press ISBN 077809 1203 4). She is also the author of Jessica's Elevator (children's, Press Porcepic, '89), Body Rain (poetry, Brick. '91), Steam-Cleaning Love (poetry, Brick, '93), and July N...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Bill MacWithey  
I grew up in poverty (poor people looked down on us, we were so poor (:) Joined the army at age fifteen with an altered birth certificate. Infantry basic, artillery basic. Spent most of my years in commercial and residential Construction. Political writer, newspaper columns in a number of publica...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Nicole Janeen Jones  
Nicole Janeen Jones is orignally from Richland Center, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin—La Crosse in December 1996 with a bachelor's degree in English and psychology. After working as a preschool teacher in a daycare center, she packed up all her belongs and followed I-90 to...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Adelle Bradford  
Life-time writer, in love with words. Poetry published in a university magazine, a couple of children's stories published in children's magazines, plus articles for Humane Society Magazines, in-house articles for business management training, and factual information pamphlets for veterinarians. Some...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

BARRY EVA  
Born in Barnet, Herts, England in 1952. He sang and performed from an early age, appearing in many local shows. He wrote songs, poems and children’s stories some of which were performed as musicals by local schools. In 1998 he wrote his first love story, and has not stopped writing since.In 1999, Ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chin Ce  
A member of the new generation of African writers from Nigeria with several volumes of poetry and fiction publications. Chin Ce is an avid contributor to contemporary discourse and African literary criticism. He has worked as editor, columnist, essayist and reader for magazines and publishing ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >