writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1173 listings (151 - 160)

CJ Heck  
CJ Heck is published poet, writer, and the author of three children's books, a collection of short stories, and a book of poetry for adults. Born and raised in Ohio, CJ lives in The Villages, Florida, with her partner, Robert Cosmar, who is also an author. She has three daughters and eleven g...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jean Gebhard  
Jean Gebhard 171 Pine Rd. Boyertown PA 19512 610-473-0653 Cell Phone: 610-564-5975 montez81169@wmconnect.com Objective: A writers position in a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement. Major Accomplishments: 2002: My piece "True Love" was published in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Deborah O'Toole  
Born in Connecticut and raised in Texas, Utah, Nevada and California. Self-taught on computer, and have been writing for many years. My official web site was recently changed back to my maiden name Deborah O'Toole (and was formerly EBOOKS BY DEBBY HUNT), and the name change will also reflect in m...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Wendell Mayo  
Wendell Mayo is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. He is recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing Fellowship and a Fulbright to Lithuania (Vilnius University). His story collection, The Cucumber King of Kedainiai, is winner of the 2012 Subito Press Award for Innovative Fiction...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Omegar Martínez  
Born March 11th, 1979, in Mexico City, Omegar Martínez is a writer who has been deemed as "one of the maximum young literary revelations" among mexican writers, according to Mexico's Channel 11. Omegar has centered himself in perfecting sort stories and short-shorts (quite minimal works, often no ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pidde Andersson  
I started out writing scripts for comic books in 1989. I worked as a professional comic scriptwriter 1989-92 and wrote lots of commercial comics for Swedish comic books in several genres; from children's comics to humor, action and horror. I have written two critically acclaimed graphic novels and b...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ganesh N. Rajan  
Ganesh N Rajan is an electrical engineer with an MBA in International Business and Master’s in Social and Applied Economics from Ohio, USA. He has been consulting in various capacities in USA, India and Japan since 1993. As a consultant, Ganesh observed human interactions in a range of enter...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >