writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1173 listings (141 - 150)

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Heather Smith  
I am 25. I am recently married and live in Connecticut. I love writing and would do it full time if it would pay the bills. People tell me I am talented and should pursue a writing career, but they can't pay my bills either. Someday I hope to write a book. If I am blessed with some uncanny abilit...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Athena Workman  
33-year-old married mother of two living in the southern U.S. I am an artist, drawing since the age of two, and run my own online shoppe, selling products featuring my original character, "Miss Millificent" ("Morbid Stuff for Morbid People"). I have sold a few things, but yes... I am still a starvi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

MC Alves  
Manuel Campos Alves mcalves1@live.com On-Line Fiction http://citywriters.com/january2004/ (K)Nights in Third-World White Satin, Lisbon Breakfast in America Autos de Fe Gardens of Stone Etc. Journalism "Electric Avenue: Things Pseudo-Fictional and other Asides" Political Editor; C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Cyn V  
Cynthia was drawn to writing at a young age. After high school she established a successful career as a freelance journalist writing everything from features and fillers, to reviews and human interest stories. Her first novel, a medieval fiction entitled The Crescent, was published in August 200...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She’s a writer, wife and mom – although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >