writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1171 listings (131 - 140)

Anthony Bethel  
I spent my youth writing short stories about anything and everything, and reading my favorite Tarzan series in seclusion. I’m a very private person, and highly skeptical of anything that appears too good to be true. I wouldn’t trust the Pope in the Vatican in a pool of Holy Water! I'm a spirtua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Levin  
\\\"A writer from whom I always learn something.\\\" Nat Hentoff Robert Levin is the author of \\\"When Pacino\\\'s Hot, I\\\'m Hot: A Miscellany of Stories and Commentary\\\" (The Drill Press), and the coauthor and coeditor, respectively, of two collections of essays about jazz and rock in t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ethan Nahté  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jan Grieco  
Jan Grieco earned a B.A. from Vermont College, and an MFA in fiction from the University of Southern Maine's Stonecoast Writing Program. She is one of four emerging writers who will be recognized at PEN-New England's 2006 Discovery Evening on March 2 at Emerson College in Boston. She was nominated b...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brenna Lyons  
Brenna Lyons lives in Haverhill, MA with her husband, three children, and a zoo of pets. She was born and raised in the Hazelwood/Glenwood area of Pittsburgh, PA and toured the eastern US for 13 years as a Navy wife, nine of them in VA Beach, where she wrote her first novel, PROPHECY. She is a ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Janet Ross-Pilla  
The anthology "Stories of Strength" is available through Lulu.com 100% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief to help the victims of Katrina. My two essays, "The Organ Man" and "Our Faces Are Not Our Own" were chosen to share space with many very talented writers. Highlighted...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of Poor Richards Son. He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohios Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ron Samul Jr.  
My extensive background in writing, editing, and publishing includes experience in print and electronic media to deliver news, information, literature, reports, and collaborative projects to various audiences and prospective clients in the field of news, advertising, and information sharing. I am ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >