writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1172 listings (121 - 130)

Joe  Turner  
J.N-Turner was born in Tamil Nadu, South India. After his mother died he was put in a orphanage so his father could work. Joseph's father wanting to give him a better life had put him up for adoption. Soon after he was brought to the U.S. to a family.   Four years later he was brought to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dawn-marie Batchelor  
"Juniper Eloise and a Monster in the Garden" (With other silly adventures) now in print! Juniper marks my third book of children's poetry and is slated to be available to the public in January 2012. Writing Credentials (and other blather); Throughout the span of my life, I have worked...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Aneesha Myles Shewani  
I have always been creatively inclined and writing as a form of creativity has appealed to me the most. When my blog - http://blog.felinemusings.com - was recieved well, I was further encouraged to seriously contribute through the written word. In January 2009, one of my earliest experiments with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christina Rhys  
I am a 56 year old widow. I live in the South with my only child, a grown son. My favorite pastimes include reading, corresponding via E-mail with friends world wide, working on my Web Page which changes as often as the weather, and obviously writing my dreams into stories. Love, passion, and...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams.” This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Jo Jones  
Ten years ago, I focused my artistic energies on nonfiction. I believed that the sole mediums capable of rendering accurate reflections of life were documentaries, news stories, and research articles. However, while I whittled down my raw material for clarity and conciseness, I inevitably sculpted t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Melanie Greenwood  
By day, college; by night, creation—I write for school and I write for myself. Professors require research; characters require exposure. Characters speak; I listen and write their stories. Their stories come, sometimes, in short glimpses; other times, my characters give me their life story and ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >