writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1172 listings (111 - 120)

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Mark Scheel  
Mark Scheel was born and raised on a farm in rural, east-central Kansas. After graduating from the University of Kansas in 1967, and spending a period "on the road," he se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Margaret Marr  
Margaret Marr was born in the late 60’s during the Vietnam era. She grew up in the hills of western North Carolina where the old folks loved to sit out on the porch late at night, or around the kitchen table, telling ghost stories to wide-eyed children. The paranormal has been at the top of he...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Andrew Lenahan  
I was born in a hospital in America during the turbulent 1980s. Despite being rather unsightly when first pulled out, and being covered with various unpleasant fluids, I was given a good towelling-off, and thereafter I was cute. I don't remember any of that personally, of course, but I figure a bi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Harry Highstreet  
I was very close to my mother the morning I was born. I didnít get to meet the rest of the family until later that day. The mid-wife who delivered me (in a bedroom which later became our kitchen), told us I was a fine, bouncing baby boy (even though my stomach was upset with all that bouncing). I wa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Carol Rzadkiewicz  
A native of Georgia, Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz grew up in Fairburn, a small town south of Atlanta, where she began writing stories when she was ten. She would then sell her stories to her father for a quarter, and since she was quite a prolific writer, she managed to earn enough to treat her brother ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bob Kellogg  
After beginning college as a engineer, I switched majors a couple of times and found myself out of school with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture. No one was clamoring for my services so I continued working in construction until I had a chance to stay in Italy. That lasted a year, then the Army ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >