writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Short Story Writers

1170 listings (11 - 20)

Jess Mowry  
I'm the author of Way Past Cool, Phat Acceptance, Voodu Dawgz and Skeleton Key as well as other novels for and about black kids and teens, such as Six Out Seven, Babylon Boyz, Rats In The Trees, Ghost Train, Bones Become Flowers, When All Goes Bright, Tyger Tales and Children Of The Night. My s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Megan Dipo  
Twenty-four years ago, I plopped into the world, screaming and quite upset at the sudden change of venue, finding myself now in a small hospital on Salt Lake City, Utah's developing west side. After some time and I'm sure a bit of bribery, I was brought home to a shiny new two-story house and convi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Judith Reveal  
Indexing USDA graduate - 2004 Member American Society for Indexing �One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science� by Eric & Natalie Yoder; ISBN: 10:0-9678020-1-6; Pub � Science, Naturally, LLC, 2008 �Gambling on the American Dream: Atlantic City and the Cas...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Emmett Loverde  
Mr. Loverde is a native of Chicago, was raised in Berkeley, and received a degree in Theater, Film, and Television from UCLA. He has written extensively for stage, screen, television, and radio. Mr. Loverde's screenplays include the children's fantasy "Chinchilla" for JAF Entertainment; the histo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Charlene Wexler  
Native Chicagoan Charlene Wexler is a graduate of the University of Illinois. She has worked as a teacher and dental office bookkeeper and as “a wife, mom, and grandmother,” she said. In recent years, Wexler’s lifelong passion for writing has led her to create numerous essays as well as fictio...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >