writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (91 - 100)

Quan Williams  
One of my fondest memories as a writer came from the first comic book I ever read, a Neal Adams-drawn issue of Batman that I had found ripped up on my way home from school. I collected all of the pages I could find, took them home and meticulously put them all back in order. I believe that was when ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Walter Martin  
I'm Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I'm not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer, and w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Travis Miller  
Travis is a graduate of Wichita State University and has Masters degrees in criminal justice,Physical fitness,Psychology in 4 areas:Sports Psychology Health Psychology Forensic Psychology,Criminal Psychology.He is certified in many specialized computer systems. He is the owner and founder of Digital...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Allan Weisbecker  
I've been making my living as a writer since 1981, until recently mostly in the screen and TV trade. I've written for the movies extensively (solo screen credit for Beer, a Robert Chartoff Production for Orion) and was one of the first writers on "Miami Vice." I also was on staff for Michael Mann's ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gregory Juzwick  
Gregory M. Juzwick was born on January 1, 1964 in Tampa Florida. His family moved soon after to Pittsburgh Pa. Gregory‘s teenage years were spent in the Moon township area where he began dabbling with writing poetry, short stories and a novel he called “Phoenix 5” around the age of fifteen. He...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Ward Clark  
Ward Clark was born in Bremer County, Iowa, in 1961. His first home was a small family farm on the banks of the Wapsipinicon River, in an area rich with hunting and fishing opportunities. Ward immediately set about exploring the local forests and fields. After quickly becoming an accomplished out...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christos Prossylis  
He was born in Athens in 1969. He studied drama and film and television direction in Athens. Master in Digital Arts, by Athens School of Fine Arts in collaboration with the National Technical University of Athens (Electrical and computer Engineering Department). Theater studies in Athens University....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric Knapp  
Eric D. Knapp is a technophile who lives primarily in the various corners of the telecommunications industry. His professional duties allow him to spend time in even the smallest corners of the US, and his freelance writing is widely published in the telecom marketplace. Eric sets aside time fro...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >