writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (81 - 90)

Christopher Hoare  
I’m a retired surveyor who has worked in the oil provinces of Canada, the Canadian Arctic and the Libyan desert. I’ve also surveyed on a heavy construction project, a dam, where I was a member of the tunneling survey crew and then the check surveyor for the main dam construction. I live in the fo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JOHN ISHMAEL  
Have lived in Canada longer than most Canadians. Yes, have been Canadian for 46 years. Was journalist for 2 years in Guyana. [Check map] First novel THE BLACK BUG - the genetic bomb was targeted by groups who said they did not like Arabs, Blacks and Palestinians as heroes. This was 1991-1992....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gio (Jo) Iannotti  
Gio Iannotti has had a passion for writing all of her life. In fact, in high school her teachers used to tell her that she had a special talent that she should pursue. She even spent a summer in England studying drama and literature. When it came time to choose a major in college, parental convic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Luis Miguel Ariza  
I have been in the professional science journalist since 1989,writing in the leading Spanish newspapers as a freelancer, in EL PAIS, ABC, LA VANGUARDIA. I am the science editor at LA RAZON, a new newspaper that started in 1998 and that now is the number five national Spanish newspaper. I coor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michael Burns  
In 1994 I self-published my first novel entitled Hot Planet. Hot Planet received the following review from an independent reviewer: This is a tight, well-crafted first novel about decades of environmental pollution overloading the ecosystem so much that runaway global is triggered, in the not too...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ashton Sutphin  
I'm Ashton. I'm twelve years old, but I don't seem it. I have gotten several people get hooked on the novels I have written. I am currently not published, but it is my dream. A sample of my writing Prologue First of all, I want you to know I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. I n...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ganesh N. Rajan  
Ganesh N Rajan is an electrical engineer with an MBA in International Business and Master’s in Social and Applied Economics from Ohio, USA. He has been consulting in various capacities in USA, India and Japan since 1993. As a consultant, Ganesh observed human interactions in a range of enter...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Newell Helle  
Did you know? I once got left by the bus my first day in kindergarten. I once captured third place in a body building championship (there were only three in my weight division). I once taught myself how to play the guitar, banjo, and piano. I once played a concert at Compadre Stadium in Ari...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >