writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (71 - 80)

Ray Melnik  
Just before college, Ray won first place in the "National Pen Women Competition" for his fictional short story, Distinction, as well as winning second place in the New York" Best of City - The Written Word". While attending his local community college in Staten Island, New York, he majored in ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Derrico  
David Derrico was born just north of Miami, Florida, and developed his appreciation for complex moral issues while receiving a degree in philosophy from the University of Florida in Gainesville. He wrote his first novel, Right Ascension, before attending law school at the University of Californi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brenna Lyons  
Brenna Lyons lives in Haverhill, MA with her husband, three children, and a zoo of pets. She was born and raised in the Hazelwood/Glenwood area of Pittsburgh, PA and toured the eastern US for 13 years as a Navy wife, nine of them in VA Beach, where she wrote her first novel, PROPHECY. She is a ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Loretta Taylor  
The majority of people who write a bio is more apt to write about their’ accomplishments. My bio is more about where I want to be with a slight connection to where I have been. It may be a bit unorthodox, but to fit the status-quo, I am writing one nonetheless. My tenure is an unknown published Auth...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Edwin D Ferretti III  
My name is Edwin D Ferretti III and my friends and family call me David. I am a Speculative Christian Fantasy writer, a tinkerer in electronics, trumpet player and an amateur archaeologist—with a passion for ancient Egypt. Born in Chicago, Illinois. In 1969, I graduated from the then Southwest Sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >