writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (61 - 70)

Robert Birnschein  
Robert E. Birnschein earned a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Education from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. After teaching high school for several years, he moved into various manufacturing industry positions. At one time he landed what still seems a dream job with a NASA subcontractor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen LaFevers  
I am a writer from Arkansas where I live with my wife, Jody. We have been married for 39 years and have two grown children, Mark and Holly. I lived in California until I was 16. As a toddler, my mother would read to me from Bugs Bunny comics. When I was a little older, I wrote my own. I ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Aimery Thomas  
Aimery Thomas was born in Los Angeles, California. He was raised by his mother, Linda, and his late stepfather, Paul Shoals, from the age of six. He spent his formative years between life in West Los Angeles attending St. Timothy's Catholic School, and summers in Pleasant Hill, CA with his grandpare...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J Marcus Ross  
After years of hard work J. Marcus Ross gave up a successful career as a Human Resources Manager for the GAP to pursue a freelance writing career. With the support of his wife, family, and friends Marcus set out to finish his first in a series of novels, and expand his freelance writing career. Thou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ming Wei  
Award winning author Ming-Wei became a published author with Austin MaCauley Publishers in Canary Wharf, London for the first time in November 2014, winning his first ever book award in May 2015 for his 1st ever published book “The Whale Kingdom Quest” upon the website www.thebookawards.com (se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

A. Townsend Marshall  
A. Townsend Marshall was born in Detroit, Michigan. He grew up on the far east side of the city, where he attended Catholic grade school and high school, before attending the University of Michigan in the early sixties. He received a B.S. degree in Engineering. Al was a rare engineer at the ti...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >