writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (51 - 60)

Mark Andrew Bogdania  
Mark Andrew Bogdania was born in 1963 in Olathe, Kansas. He graduated from Kansas State University with bachelor's and masters' degrees in the Earth Sciences and was employed as a project manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency prior to pursuing a PhD in Science Education at the Univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

William Penning  
I was born in 1957 in Washington, DC. My father was in the military, and a couple of years later we moved to Hawaii for 6 months, after which he retired and we moved again to Indiana. Then we moved to Wisconsin when I was 5 and I grew up in the small northern community of Eagle River. I always enjo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

H F J (Jansen) Estrup  
Author of the Starlight On Stone series, books WEST, EAST, SOUTH and NORTH have already been published. The climax, CRUX, is due out in Winter 2014. Both paperback and ebook editions are currently available. Born at the end of the Great Depression, I was imprinted by World War II and developed a ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Karen Sandler  
Writing has been Karen Sandler's passion since the fourth grade when she vowed she would one day "be a writer." She took a circuitous route to the writing profession, however. She always wrote during her school years--poetry and short stories for the most part--but rather than major in English, she...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Nickolaus Pacione  
I have been writing well since 1990, but been writing full time since 1996. Influences range from Edgar Allen Poe and Ray Bradbury to H.P. Lovecraft and Jack London. I have a tendicity to use the stream of conciousness writing style which is a rare style to use now or days. I was born August 3, 197...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dela Bobobee  
Dela Bobobee was born on the 1st July, 1964 in Aveyime-Battor, a small coastal town on the lush green banks of the renowned world’s largest man-made lake, River Volta in Ghana. He was educated in Ghana and Nigeria. He holds a B.A (Hon's) degree in English, and a Masters of International Law and Dipl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stanley Gallon  
STANLEY GALLON PUBLISHED BY: Berkley/Penguin (USA/Canada) Pan Macmillan (UK/World) www.stanleygallon.com www.myspace.com/stanley_gallon Before starting his professional writing career, Stanley Gallon practiced law in the Washington, DC metro area. He worked frequently with foreign em...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >