writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (41 - 50)

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dave Barlow  
My name is Dave Barlow. I am 38 years old and have lived in St. Louis and its counties all my life. I am an owner of Emerald Falcon Press, and have said above I have written several books from a Sci-fi novel to an educational aid for the school districts. Well I am getting ahead of myself arenít I,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Joyce  
John Joyce Brief CV as a writer: While my first ambition in life was to become a marine biologist ( I have a PhD from the School of Environmental Science at the University of East Anglia) I discovered the joys of writing at secondary school, and in 1978 was awarded the GLAXO EU Fellowship for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rob Knowles  
When I read of the desperately unhappy childhoods seemingly experienced by writers, I feel somewhat under-qualified. I wonder if this is what they draw upon for inspiration. My childhood, for the most part, was a happy one. My parents supported me in most things, although they drew the line when I b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vasilis Afxentiou  
Biographical statement and credits: Vasilis Afxentiou is an ESL/EFL teacher in Athens, Greece. He has been teaching English on-and-off since 1968, and full-time since 1985. Prior to that he worked as a Technical Specifications Writer for seven years and as an Engineer for five years. He has...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >