writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (201 - 210)

Ashley Holmes  
Born on the same year as the world's most talented youths, Ashley floated by life on a pedestal. With her overbearing but loving parents always taking care of her,the pedestal became uncomfortable by each day that passed. Soon Ashley realized that her life was going nowhere. She was stuck in a 9 to ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Louis DeGrado  
Louis DeGrado has an MBA from Colorado State University and teaches part-time at Pueblo Community College. His first work published, Savior, placed Finalist in Foreword Magazine's Book of the year Contest. His latest work, The People Across the Sea, won Editor's Choice from iUniverse. Dubb...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lawrence Buentello  
Lawrence Buentello is a writer and poet living in San Antonio, Texas. His fiction and poetry have appeared in numerous publications, including The Wallace Stevens Journal, Avocet, The Storyteller, Zahir, The Writer’s Journal, Paradigm, New Works Review, Murky Depths, Afterburn SF, M-Brane SF, Androm...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tom Pierce  
I am a live long resident of the Chicago area who loves Science Fiction. I also blog on social issues. I believe in God but the God I pray to gives mankind the intellect to reason. I do not believe that one's belief in a higher power gives authority to kill and oppress others who do not sh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wallace Cass  
W. W. Cass Jr aka Wallace W. Cass Jr. is a Sci-Fi/Adventure fiction writer who writes stories set within the Speculative Fiction Genre. Wallace spent time with the US Navy, worked for both US and State Governments, traveled all across the US and the World and currently makes his home in Southe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gajendra Babu Santhanam  
Gb, a computer engineer by profession has long developed interest toward writing stories. He developed writing as early as seven. He likes writing on science fiction, fantasy and thriller. He wrote his first sci-fi fantasy at the age of sixteen. Finding selfpublishing, a rig...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nick Koshy  
My first published work is a Science Fiction novel, Atlas Reborn (ISBN 9781592992683). I write graphic novel reviews on a monthly basis for Zeitgeist, an entertainment supplement of The New Indian Express. I have published articles and news items in periodicals like The Vijay Times, The Week and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandi Cayless  
I am a research scientist by education and a writer by inclination. One of my poems, "Ghost Walkers", will be published in February 2013 in "Futuredaze: An Anthology of YA Science Fiction". I have four degrees, I croak along in a community singing group, make the tea and write articles for a local a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Andy McKell  
Born in the UK, Andy settled in Luxembourg in 1981. After careers in marketing with airlines, retail computer franchising, programming and the internet, he sold his web consultancy and retired early to devote his time to writing, stage and screen acting, and travel. His short stories appear...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >