writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (191 - 200)

John Evans  
Author John Evans was born in 1985 in the small town of Tooele, Utah. From there he spent much of his life moving from place to place, often not staying in one location for more than a few months. He had always had a certain talent for the pen, and began to write his first novel in the 6th grade. Un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Stab  
Former computer Hardware Instructor and course writer for private corporations. Have written numerous self-study hardware training courses. College majors: Psychology, Sociology and Human Anotomy and Physiology. Serious student of space. Member of National Space Society (NSS). October 2002, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vaughn Hardacker  
Born: July 20, 1947 in Caribou, ME. My wife, Connie, for 36 years, passed away in 2006. Military: USMC 1966-1970 & 1972-1974 Served as helicopter door gunner in Vietnam (1968) My novel 'The War Within' was awarded 2nd place in the 1989 International Literary Awards contest. I have recently pub...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Billy D Manus II  
Billy D Manus II (a.k.a. BD Manus) runs a publishing and software company and writes in his spare time. He published his first book in two thousand and four and has over thirty titles currently available for sale in English and Spanish. He is also an accomplished nature photographer and blogger. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anita Saran .  
On July 5, 2004, my short story, 'The City of Victory' is to be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 at 15:30 hours. It will be available as audio download for two weeks after the reading. I am currently working a novelisation of the story which is set in 16th century Vijayanagara, Karnataka, India. I als...
writers / published 

5 works listed

James  McCormick  
I'm a college lecturer from England and a fan of all types of speculative fiction, most notably science fiction, horror & sword and sorcery fantasy. Where possible I try to blend these elements together in my own writing. H. P. Lovecraft, Robert E. Howard and Edgar Rice Burroughs were my firs...
writers / published 

7 works listed

K. Llewellin  
I grew up in the 80's to 00's, during the heady days of terrestrial TV sci-fi. Long-running cult series, combined with re-runs of kitsch 70's shows, ensured I spent my evenings permanently glued to the TV. This had a profound effect on my fertile imagination, and it wasn't long before strange, stron...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandee Waybill  
Born in England in 1966, I emigrated to Australia in 1988. I had 7 poems published in UK/US anthologies before 2005, and began to write part-time in Jan of 2005. I self-published 3 books, prior to starting my own small alt/indie publishing & cover designing business last month, additionally relea...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jeffrey Panzer  
Jeffrey Panzer was born in Rochester, NY in 1981. The youngest of three siblings, he graduated from Cornell University in 2005, receiving a degree in Philosophy, after which he moved with his long-time girlfriend, Yvette, to North Bend, WA, where they currently reside. Jeffrey works as a private ins...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >