writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (181 - 190)

Leon Puissegur  
"As a writer and author, I've been involved in a love-hate fight all my life with my last name, “Puissegur," feeling the need to defend my unique Louisiana French heritage, despite a name few Americans could read, much less spell or remember easily. Interestingly, it was this peculiar last name th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Spellman  
You should never judge a book by it's cover. As well, you should never a writer by his bio. With that being said, Steven Spellman is writer for readers who enjoy simply told stories, born in East Orange, New Jersey, raised in North Carolina, Steven Spellman has been a drug dealer, a prisoner, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Fields  
Born in Nebraska in 1954, moved to Tennessee in 1959 with my parents to get away from the harsh winters. I attended school from 1960 through 1972. Joined the Air Force in 1976 spending 8 years before rejoining the work force in 1984. Back in Tennessee, I met a group of people with similar ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Hamidah Gul  
Hamidah Gul has written many stories and articles that have been published in the US. This is her third book entailing all of her horror-comedy stories. The first 2 books published with one of her stories in each book are Diabolic Tales 1 and Diabolic Tales 2. Anthology I - The Other Side is the ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

A.C. Havassy  
A.C.Havassy is a San Franciscan who roams the Barbary Coast haunts of North Beach. He has taken the realistic settings of Northern California and written a fictitious thriller about terrorism and political intrigue. As an engineer his dealings have been with technologies in the nuclear energy, satel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M C  Raj  
M C Raj is a well-known writer in India with more than 20 published books. He writes on philosophy, psychology, spirituality, politics etc. He is also a known fiction writer. This is his sixth novel. He is a frequent international traveller giving lectures in different universities and Confere...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Greg Cicio  
Greg Cicio was born in Washington D.C. in 1961. Son of a long line of entertainers whose collective accomplishments have included musical radio programs, participation in the creation of the American Guild of Variety Artists, the revolution of American Poetry and the founding of the National Sympho...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Marinero  
James Marinero has worked in many parts of the world, including the Middle East, Russia, Scandinavia and Central Asia. He holds degrees in Physics, Marine Science and Business, and has worked for over twenty years in the computing industry as an IT professional. He has been a sailor since the age of...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >