writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (171 - 180)

Demetrius Dillard  
Born in the spring of 1984. I have always held a strong fascination with science fiction and space exploration. When I was younger I always dreamed of the chance to suit up and explore the unknown. As I got older I became aware that I could explore the unknown by putting my mind to it. I could go a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

R. Curtis Venture  
R. Curtis Venture was born in the United Kingdom in 1978. A graduate of Applied Biology, he has previously worked in entertainment and hospitality, business development, and intelligence analysis. Venture's first great passion was for science fiction, both in books and on the screen, and he...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shunta Montgomery  
Shunta Montgomery has published in multiple genres including science fiction and mystery. Her mind is constantly being inundated with thoughts of new plots and a desire to write them all down. Her website http://www.haremnights.net has current information on her publications, fine art photograp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Zoltan Bartok  
Zoltan Bartok was born in Hungary, 4 years after the end of the Second World War. After graduating from a 4-year College, majoring in Chemistry, he took the first opportunity to flee his Communist-ruled homeland and emigrated to the USA in 1974. Not speaking English, he held odd jobs for a coupl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlotte Boyett-Compo  
I am a multi-published author of speculative fiction: horror, paranormal romance, SF/Futuristic, dark fantasy, mystery/thriller, sword & sorcery adventure and dark romance. I have been written up in Writer's Digest's Publishing Success magazine and my 18 published novels have won many awards. I have...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Ulrik Ramsing  
1989-1996, Owner and president of WinTech, a Danish Microsoft Partner and new media development house. 1997-2000, Senior IT architect and founder of Merkantildata’s Scandinavian think tank of strategic IT business development, the “Digital Foundation Lab”. 2000-present, Creator and President...
writers / published 

2 works listed

D. David Dunn  
Born in the San Francisco Bay Area, I was raised in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota where my family moved after my father's death. Having returning to the west coast to attend college, I eventually ended up in the small town of Mt. Angel, Oregon where I have lived since graduating from Mt....
writers / published 

3 works listed

David House  
Sometimes Jess Worthy wishes he were back in the high school gym getting pummeled in dodgeball. Or stuck in final exams. Or dateless at the spring dance. ... Anywhere on Earth. Anywhere but the darkest, creepiest, deadest world in the galaxy. But the 14-year-old Oregon boy must solve the mystery of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >