writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (161 - 170)

James Baddock  
I’ve had six thrillers published in print, and five of them are now being republished in ebook form, having been revised to a greater or lesser degree. These are 'The Dutch Caper', 'Emerald' (Books 1 and 2 of the Cormack and Woodward series), 'Piccolo', 'The Faust Conspiracy' and 'The Alaska...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ross Richdale  
After a career as a teacher and principal of mainly small rural schools, Ross Richdale writes both mainstream and science fiction novels. He lives in Palmerston North in the North Island of New Zealand and is married with three children. His wife, Kay, still carries the burden of teaching children a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Knowles  
I am a journalist at a local newspaper in Port Alfred, a small town on the Eastern Cape, South Africa. I've been writing stories since I can remember, and I still have difficulty believing people actually pay me to do something I love. Born in Liverpool, England, I served a mechanical fitting app...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Les Bill Gates  
I was born in England in 1949. In 1972, I graduated from Keble College, Oxford University with an Honours degree in Mathematics and completed a Post-graduate Certificate in Education the following year. I have toured the world extensively and have spent more than twelve years in the Solomon Islands ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Martinez  
A native Tucsonan, Daniel Martinez was just fourteen when he wrote his first novel; now, six years and thirty-five books later, he has successfully published three books, founded his own publishing and agenting companies, and is currently working on the formation of a political organization known as...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ashley Bazer  
Ashley Hodges Bazer can often decked out in bellbottoms and grooving out on the lighted dance floor. Okay, not really, but she does have a thing for the BeeGees. She lives in Colorado with her husband and three children. After earning her bachelor's degree in theatrical stage management from Arizona...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Richard Cousens  
Born 1943 in Cape Town, South Africa, now resident in Durban. Educated in Cape Town and Durban, then graduated from Merchant Marine Academy in 1960. Worked successively as Navigating Officer with Royal Fleet auxiliaries (British), gold miner, salesman of liquor, home security systems, candy and sol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Yirka  
Thirty years of studying ecology, evolution, geology, physics and astronomy establishes the scientific framework of William Yirkas many enjoyable and believable novels. His military service, his skeptical catholic upbringing and his previous electronics and computer programming professions have fu...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >