writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

557 listings (151 - 160)

Charles Grooms  
An avid reader of SciFi and Fantasy for over 50 years. Born and raised in the south, I have lived in many states and spent time in other nations as well. I have a strong technical background and worked as a computer professional for over 20 years. I worked on the Saturn-V, Appolo, Skylab projects...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carole Cummings  
Carole lives with her husband and family in Pennsylvania, USA, where she spends her time trying to find time to write. Recipient of various amateur writing awards, several of her short stories have been translated into Spanish, German, Chinese and Polish. Author of the AISLING and WOLF'S-OWN se...
writers / published 

9 works listed

David Howells  
Most of my bio can be found on my website, www.davidleehowells.com. Rather than repeat what is easily found there, it's better to say that these books were a hybrid of... 1 - a quarter century of requiring my patients to teach me something they have learned to negotiate life's mountains. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Brian Huey  
Brian is the author of the PERPETUAL series. The first in the series was released through Xlibris, a Random House strategic partner, March 01, 2008. Huey was born in Westlake, Ohio. He received a BS and BA from the University of North Carolina, where he competed as a springboard diver. After workin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rick Sutcliffe  
Born in Calgary, Rick Sutclife has lived in the Fraser Valley near Vancouver since the late 1960s. A mathematician by education, he got into computing science in the early days of the microcomputer and is now Professor of Mathematics and Computing Science at Trinity Western University in F...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ade Bozzay  
Ade Bozzay (real name: Sharon Artichoke Bumwhistle) was an only child, or least he was eventually after the quick sand incident. Ade grew up surrounded by many influences in his life, none of them any good. At the tender age of 5 he was kidnapped by the right-wing extremist branch of the Salvation A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

MN Norton  
I am a graduate of Eastern Washington University where I received a B.A. in both History and Political Science. I decided to retire from politics after ten years and devote my time to writing. Helix is the first of a series of novels which explore the world of US/Russian intelligence. A second...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alan Smith  
Author Biography Author A.D. Smith, a recent cancer survivor, was born in Central Washington in 1958. He graduated from Central Washington University in 1981 with a BA in Mass Media. He lived in Southern California for 15 years working at ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >