writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

557 listings (141 - 150)

Vera Nazarian  
Vera Nazarian is arguably the only Armenian-Russian professional speculative fiction writer working in English today. Vera left the former Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War as a refugee at the age of eight and arrived in the United States a month before her 10th birthday by way of Leban...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Roger Nelson  
Roger Nelson was born and raised in Northeastern Minnesota. He was an avid hunter, fisherman and traveler. He retired in 1992, after thirty-six years with the same large corporation. Twenty-one of those years were in numerous management positions. He has managed groups of subordinates as small a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David L Erickson  
Who am I? A family man, former business owner, community activist, an adventurer in my youth who got into fast cars and motorcycles, and alternative life styles, a Vietnam vet. I wrote my first novel at age fourteen, but didn't began to write serious fiction again until 1995. In the mean time, I wro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

A. B. England  
I recently graduated college with a BA in English. I took up writing at the age of ten simply to record my daydreams, which my friends seemed extremely interested in. I continued writing for the sheer joy of it, and also because I loved the feeling of making others smile. My first publication c...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my fatherís promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

MITHLESH BAJPAI  
Dear Sir, I work as a science teacher and highly interested in the field of science and technology. I also work as a FREELANCE WRITER for education,humanity,fictions,stories with science and technology along with other activities for the popularization of science.Many of my articles are also pu...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Mandy Roth  
Mandy Roth grew up fascinated by the creatures that go bump in the night. From the very beginning, she showed signs of creativity. At age five, she had her first piece of artwork published. Writing came into play early in her life as well. Over the years, the two mediums merged and led her to work i...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Carolyn Gale McGovern-Bowen  
New England born, east and west coast educated. Fourth child of eleven and eldest daughter. New England farm years were pivotal in developing and abiding love of Mother Earth. Worked through college (bachelor's and masters degrees)at odd jobs (donut slinger, watch repairer, doctor's office nursing a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >