writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (131 - 140)

Alex Vrenios  
Alex Vrenios is the Founder and Director of Research at the Distributed Systems Research Lab. He holds a BS, MS, and PhD in Computer Science, is the author of a book on Linux clustering, and numerous technical articles. He is Red Hat Linux Certified, and a Senior Member of the IEEE and its Computer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

E Forrest Hein  
This 74 year old writer has completed his first mystery The Ruach Project that has been described as a fast paced thriller packed with twists and turns and a surprising ending. Hein, is a retired banker by profession. This page turner will keep you on the edge of your seat. John Barry has s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Whateley  
Michael was born in Sheffield England in 1968. He has had a varied career. Some of his roles have included motorcycle courier, electrician, games programmer, Special Constable and an Infantry Soldier. He uses some of these experiences and the characters he has met in his writing. As well as th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Nina Osier  
"9-UH" was born with a sun tan in the village of Camden, Maine. Her first home was on Friendship Long Island, off the Maine coast. She started “writing” at the age of two, when her parents decided to write down her stories and read them back to her. A librarian in the central Maine town of Gardin...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Kathryn Graham  
Kathryn A. Graham needs adventure like most of us need to breathe. At a tiny 5’1” tall, she is a military veteran and holds current aviation licenses as a pilot, an aircraft mechanic, and a ground instructor. She is licensed as owner and manager of her own private investigation firm in South Texas...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Elizabeth Hull  
Elizabeth Hull, writing under the by line of C.N.Lesley, lives in Alberta with her husband and cats. Her three daughters live close by. When she isn’t writing, Elizabeth likes to read and to paint watercolors. She is also a keen gardener, despite the very short summers and now has a mature shade g...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Thrift  
My name is Jason R. Thrift. I am originally from Anderson, South Carolina and have lived in the south my entire life. I'm a registered nurse by trade at the local hospital in my area and have been working there now for 12 years. I've always had a desire to write, ever since I was a child. My s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

P.J. Kelley  
I use my writing as a type of therapy. I take all the garbage that I ever went through and put it into a horror novel. This way, even if the universe itself has no meaning, my experience sort of can because it can be analyzed in novel form. I have read a lot, and am somewhat familiar with literary a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >