writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

553 listings (111 - 120)

Kathleen Horner  
Our new book, "The Tales of Astro Cat" is now featured as a published work on Kindle and Nook online. We will be placing the book on other eBooks online and eventually we hope to have the story published in book form. We are presently seeking an agent to represent our book. The book was writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Hancock  
Raymond Hancock, a writer of fiction and poetry, was born in 1972, in Yakima Washington. He has written many poems, a screenplay, and aspires to many novels, Necroman being his first. Besides dozens of poems, Raymond’s first work was a screenplay called, Into The Darkness, written in 1997. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cheryl Currie  
Cheryl Currie was born in Massachusetts and spent half her life there and the other half moving all over the United States. She has written and published dozens of short stories, articles and poetry. As a singer/songwriter, she has written over fifty songs (poems) and performed professionally. She h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Francis W. Alexander  
Born in Sandusky Ohio, Francis Wesley Alexander is a 1969 graduate of Sandusky High School. He received his B.S. degree in Psychology from Wayne State University and earned his teaching certificate in Mathematics from Eastern Michigan University. Wes has had poems,stories, and article...
writers / published 

49 works listed

Kevin Van Camp  
I am only a 19 year old college student (and you enjoy writing!?) currently attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I really enjoy reading novels such as The Maze Runner Trilogy, Harry Potter, and the Chronicles of Narnia to name a few. What really got me started on writing was she...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stefan Leszczynski  
I believe we are all artists. I went to school doing multiple subjects. I used to keep my English teacher up late by writing many pages for his perusal (not as late as I had to stay up writing it!) Then I went to do a General Art & Design BTEC in the late 80's and somehow narrowed things down to a S...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Lea Spencer  
From a very young age i've been interested in the paranormal, so much so that at the age of seven i was researching our family flat in Islington where me and my two sisters saw a figure of a monk; which we called the black hood. Many people say they believe in ghosts and i still to this day think w...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Cody Cramer  
I'm 22 years old, I have written a few short stories and I have two incomplete books, one of those books needs an overhaul (it's at 85 chapters) but the other (currently at 18 chapters) is almost complete. I love writing in my free time, when I'm not working my dead end job, I don't have a degree...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Herb  McCabe  
Grew up in small town Idaho, Catholic grade school, seminary at age fifteen, ordained in early sixties, got a papal dispensation in late sixties, communication arts masters degree, married, ordained a protestant minister in early seventies, worked in public relations, mass communications of every ki...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >