writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (101 - 110)

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Louis Poessel  
Louis Poessel retired after over twenty years in the agricultural seed business. He lives with his wife of thirty-four years and three Persian cats in the seaside community of Palacios, Texas. A native of Texas, he graduated from Wharton County Junior College and Sam Houston State University in Hunt...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bittu Kumar  
Bittu Kumar  has authored seven Books. All of them have been successfully launched in the International market.   He writes columns for leading English and Hindi newspapers, focusing on youth and national development issues. He is also a motivational speaker.   His first book, l...
writers / published 

3 works listed

William Neven  
In March 2005, I was elected Vice President for the Gulf Coast Writers Association [which boasts 103 members at present.] This is a far cry from 1992 when I was 'guaranteed death' due to a thought-to-be terminal liver condition. However, this past September, I was told my liver was fine. As for my...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peter Clenott  
I was born and raised in Portland, Maine. But after graduating Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine, I gravitated to the big city to the south, Boston.I've worked numerous jobs since graduation but have generally stayed in the non-profit field dealing with issues of housing, tenants' rights and homel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Chris McQuillan  
I'm a 41-year old New Zealander. I lived in Australia and the UK from the age of 20 to 33, then returned home when my kids were of an age when the famous NZ "lifestyle" would suit them. I live on a half acre near Auckland with three dogs, six cats, an aviary full of birds, and my family. I've been w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >