writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Science Writers

554 listings (11 - 20)

Terray Kashuba  
I am a professional educator, psychological researcher, and online college instructor. I like intellectually challenging activities that focus on forensic psychology, behavioral science and communication theories. My Master's thesis in psychology was: The origin and evolution of the primal and quant...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benjamin Spaethe  
Children explore a level of creativity by writing in diaries that summarizing their daily lives. At the age of ten, my journal depicted a fantasy describing all the adventures I wished to embark on. Instead of expressing my most passionate dreams, I ushered them into reality using a cheap pen, a sp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Paul JJ Payack  
Paul JJ Payack's most recent book is A Million Words and Counting: How Global English is Re-writing the World (2009). Payack has also authored hundreds of what The Paris Review called “prose poems,” The Kansas City Star, “polyphonic prose,” and Contemporary Authors, “metafiction”. Payack’...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Gene Steinberg  
Gene Steinberg discovered the magic of writing while still a teenager. He edited his own science fiction and New Age fanzine, and began writing a science fiction novel about an Earth man who finds himself in an unknown land faced with life-threatening situations. During the three years of its existe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Chris Stevenson  
Welcome to the science fiction and fantasy writing universe of Chris Stevenson. I'm proud to announce my latest release--Word Wars, an epic science fiction tale of the near future. Word Wars can be obtained directly at Rainbooks of Canada. The ISBN # is 978-1-897381-29-8. Once Upon a Goddess, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Christopher Buckner  
My name is Christopher Lee Buckner, I am 26 years old and have lived in Sacramento California for most of my life. I have been writing since I was in High School were I injoyed creating my own comic books and writing science fiction. I mostly write and read sci-fi and historic novels both non-fictio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >