writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (91 - 100)

William Bott  
I grew up in a few different areas, all in southeast Virginia. I was born and raised in Norfolk, the son of a military father and a tax-preparer mother. We later moved to a nice middle-class neighborhood in another smaller town with mostly friendly people and a nice, quiet atmosphere. I have one b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shawn Stjean  
Rather than try to describe who I am through a series of historical events or by listing my accomplishments while concealing my failures, I thought I would name several writers/books that I can honestly say have changed my life in a material way. I have also included a few remarkable films. These ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joe Vojt  
Joe Vojt novels include, Mystified Humanity, Wings of Air, Enduring Prophesy, and Threshold of Consciousness. Previously worked in the quality manufacturing arena, this included NASA projects, like the Apollo program and a variety of space satellites for Hughes and other technical industries. He liv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Allison Janda  
Visit AllisonJanda.com for my latest books, news and updates! I was a pretty boring kid. I was also a fairly run-of the-mill teenager. I never snuck out to parties. School sporting events were beyond my understanding. I was constantly lost between the worlds of books and theater. In college I maj...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ian Weaver  
Ian Weaver is from Louth, Lincolnshire and was brought up against a service background; his Father a serving member of the RAF for just short of forty years. Ian was educated in Grantham and joined the Fleet Air Arm, Royal Navy as an Observer on Anti-Submarine Seaking helicopters in 1979. He served ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tonya Ramagos  
From the first day I can remember knowing how to read I have always had a book in my hand. For me there is nothing that can compare to escaping to a fictional world of excitement and intrigue. It was in Junior High School that my love for reading broadened to a love for writing my own fictional worl...
writers / published 

16 works listed

David Monette  
David Monette was born and raised in the cold rural hinterlands of upstate New York. As a typical kid in a typical community, life for him was pretty... typical. He liked to draw creatures and contraptions but as the second born of four sons, such ability was merely a convenient way of standin...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sonny Maton  
72 year old John L. "Sonny" Maton was born and raised in the small, mid-western, farming community of Pana, Illinois. During the Korean War, he enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserves while still in high school. Upon graduation from high school he was discharged honorably from the Navy and immediately j...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >