writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (81 - 90)

Jim Higgins  
The meanings of words and expressions have changed - like spastic and cerebral palsy. I was born in the 1940\'s and through injury at birth with a forceps delivery - there was no compensation culture then. I was described as having infantile paralyses. It was when I attended a school for disabled ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mikes expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen E Smith  
The best way I find to concisely describe myself is to simply say, there are billions of pieces that comprise my life's puzzle. I'll share a few of them with you: 1. For all of my life experiences and wisdom gained, I give thanks to God. 2. I can truly say that I am an extremely happy person w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LEEANNE STEPHENSON  
BIOGRAPHY OF LEEANNE MARIE STEPHENSON My introduction into the world of medical professionals started at the age of six. I was diagnosed with brittle diabetes, and spent the majority of my childhood in the hospital. Doctors, nurses, and nutritionists impressed me with their patience, sensiti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Vance Hammond  
Adopted at birth, Karen Vance Hammond was born with an ear disfigurement and learning disability. Unable to read at a young age, she was placed in to Barrett Elementary Reading Center, in Shreveport, Louisiana. By the time she was eleven, Karen could barely get through an easy reader. In addition, s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren A. White  
I enjoy writing and painting. A good portion of my family paint and I took up writing when I realized how much I enjoyed passing on stories. Many of the events I am involved in, in my life, can be found depicted as the main theme in his books and paintings. I have been enthralled with myths of th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Trevor Chesterfield  
A well-travelled, veteran cricket writer with more than 54 years in journalism. New Zealand born and educated, the author of several books on cricket and has watched more than 200 Tests and 300 limited overs internationals as well as attended five World Cups. Has been a first-class umpire in South A...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Weedmark  
Poet, novelist, and social activist, David Weedmark, has lived and worked throughout Canada, including Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Nova Scotia. He was born and raised in Southwestern Ontario. Early in his career, David acted on the advice of his professors at the University of Toront...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >