writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (51 - 60)

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Tony Brown  
I was born in Surrey and brought up in Liverpool. My childhood and schooling was fun - I even gained some GCEs. Around the age of seventeen, I found myself in the Cavern club and the enthusiasm and bare-faced cheek of our local pop groups, (they weren't bands until the mid-seventies), gave me a conf...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Abdulhameed Mahmood  
I never for once dreamt to be a writer, but all my life I admire scholars and always being tempted whenever I see a nice looking book. I used to wonder how people can do it; I mean write a ‘book’. Unknown to me, I had this notion that it is only when you are well educated that you can write a bo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christine West  
Christine West ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?! Writer. Huh! That's an understatement. Columnist. Researcher. Author. Poet. Short story essayist. CHRISTINE WEST has it all, does it all, and does it with flare and pinache. As of January 1st, 2003, Christine’s book Service With A Smile ...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Barbara Anna Marjanovic  
I've been writing short stories and many attempted novels since I was a child--I had the love of books throughout my whole life. I cherish books, and currently collect antiquarian literature as a hobby. I graduated from University with a Business Degree majoring in Accounting. This never satisfie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

JulieAnn Henneman  
JulieAnn Henneman gets up every morning at 5am to exercise, and then write. When asked why she writes, she answers simply, "I write because I must." JulieAnn has been a writer her whole life, yet only in the past few years has she realized she was meant to write as a profession. "I am an author,"...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chandra Jain  
I write because I love to write. My mind is set free, on wings of passion and can fly to unknown lands and time. Searching for answers to hitherto unasked questions. Somewhere, sometime there is a hope that the writings will find an answering chord. Often thoughts come as a swirling sandstorm in a d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Von Mozar  
‘Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too - whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now!’ Johann Wolfgang von Goet...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ljiljana Maletin-Vojvodic  
Born in Novi Sad, Serbia. Graduated at University of Literature in Novi Sad. Writes short novels, fiction and non-fiction novels and travel newspaper articles. Published works in several books (Beografiti 1999, Shortes stories 2005.,Alma Beograd; Femfest Zagreb 2006), daily newspapers (Gradj...
writers / published 

32 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >