writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (201 - 210)

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

MC Alves  
Manuel Campos Alves mcalves1@live.com On-Line Fiction http://citywriters.com/january2004/ (K)Nights in Third-World White Satin, Lisbon Breakfast in America Autos de Fe Gardens of Stone Etc. Journalism "Electric Avenue: Things Pseudo-Fictional and other Asides" Political Editor; C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Woelf Dietrich  
As a kid I consumed books and comics by the truckloads, reading anything from fantasy to westerns to science fiction. I wrote my first short story at age 12 and soon thereafter began creating my own comic books, drawing little stick figures with dialogue balloons that later evolved into muscle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Karen Mueller Bryson  
Karen Mueller Bryson is a produced and award winning playwright. Her one-act play Thazel Hoffstetter Lives Here was produced at Unity Fest 2000 at the Bank Street Theatre in New York City. Her short play The Doctor Will See You Now was produced by StageWorks in Tampa, Florida as a part of their "Bri...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >