writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (191 - 200)

Andrew Murray Scott  
My fifth novel, IN A DEAD MAN'S JACKET, is available on Kindle & Kobo. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Jacket-Andrew-Murray-Scott- ebook/dp/B00BBERUR0 https://store.kobobooks.com/en-ca/ebook/in-a-dead-man-s-jacket My fourth novel, THE BIG J, was published in 2008 http://www.savagepublisher...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Levin  
\\\"A writer from whom I always learn something.\\\" Nat Hentoff Robert Levin is the author of \\\"When Pacino\\\'s Hot, I\\\'m Hot: A Miscellany of Stories and Commentary\\\" (The Drill Press), and the coauthor and coeditor, respectively, of two collections of essays about jazz and rock in t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Hugh Ashton  
I started my serious working life (after leaving Cambridge) as a technical writer, working for small UK tech companies. I moved to Japan in 1988 to write manuals in a Japanese documentation company, working on audio and musical products. After six years of this, and a couple of false starts, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Virgil Allen Wulff  
AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY: Virgil Allen Wulff was born and lived his early years in Kankakee, Illinois, just south of Chicago. He joined the United States Navy in 1951, and later graduated from the University of Missouri (1960). While in college, he ran a business known as Breezy Hill Nightclub. After ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brenna Lyons  
Brenna Lyons lives in Haverhill, MA with her husband, three children, and a zoo of pets. She was born and raised in the Hazelwood/Glenwood area of Pittsburgh, PA and toured the eastern US for 13 years as a Navy wife, nine of them in VA Beach, where she wrote her first novel, PROPHECY. She is a ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Deondriea Cantrice  
Deondriea Cantrice is a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to captivate the mind much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. For Deondriea, writing ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wendy Miller  
Since she was a little girl, Wendy Miller's imagination has run away with her. Putting the stories her imagination dreamed up on paper was the only way to get them out of her head. Being able to publish her stories and share them with others has always been her dream. As a single mother raising t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bel Ravenne  
Storme by Bel Ravenne This is the story of two girls; ordinary, but with their own individual traits. Every girl has to express her individuality some way, and these two are no exception. Maria is not afraid of growing up; she’s only concerned with how she’ll make her mother proud of her ac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janet Ross-Pilla  
The anthology "Stories of Strength" is available through Lulu.com 100% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief to help the victims of Katrina. My two essays, "The Organ Man" and "Our Faces Are Not Our Own" were chosen to share space with many very talented writers. Highlighted...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >