writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (181 - 190)

Robert Hatting  
Hi folks! Welcome to my writing world. All eight of my novels are available on Amazon Kindle and B&N, Pubit. My latest novel is MURDER IN PANAMA. It's a romantic action-adventure with Panama as its backdrop. HALF-BREED is a period western set in Southern Arizona territory. ExPat, a romantic ca...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Cindy Kenney  
Award winning: Writer - Editor - International Speaker Worked in publishing for over 20 years. Served as Publishing Director and Senior Managing Editor and Writer for 2 entertainment companies. Experienced in general fiction and non-fiction, children's picture and chapter books, teen and...
writers / published 

42 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams.” This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dorian Cowan  
From an early age, Dorian has written for the love of it. She started writing short stories and poems while in elementary school. By her last year in middle school, she started writing full length novels. Ideas would fly to her and her computer keys would passionately capture everything. A natur...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Kennedy Obohwemu  
Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu is a medical graduate of Delta State University, Abraka. He hails from Oteri in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He attended Government College, Victoria Island (GOCOVI), Lagos where he served as Senior Prefect. He effectively utilised this...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beth Groundwater  
Beth Groundwater's debut mystery, A REAL BASKET CASE, was published in hardcover in March, 2007 and was a finalist for the 2007 Best First Novel Agatha Award. The large-print edition was released in January, 2008, and the trade paperback and ebook in November, 2011. The second book in the Claire Han...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bobby Nash  
From his secret lair in the wilds of Bethlehem, Georgia, Bobby Nash writes. A multitasker, Bobby is certain that he doesn’t suffer from ADD, but instead he... ooh, shiny. When he finally manages to put fingers to the keyboard, Bobby writes novels (Evil Ways; Fantastix; Deadly Games!), comic bo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sean Glaze  
Sean Glaze is an author, speaker, and entertaining team builder. If you are looking for a traditional lecture with no lasting impact, or an empty set of vague clichés without the tools to take action, you are in the wrong place… But if you want your people engaged and laughing while they lea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >