writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (151 - 160)

Thomas Hill  
CRITICAL SKILLS Publishing Content: contributing author for corporate communications, including newsletter and magazine articles (reporting, critical analyses, commentary, feature articles), sales, marketing, and promotional materials; research and development for book ideas and forthcoming book p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michelle Levigne  
BA in theater/English from Northwestern College. MA in communications (film/writing) from Regent University. Graduate of the Institute for Children's Literature. I've done freelance work for Connection Magazine in Cleveland, Ohio, and have over 40 stories/poems published in fan magazines such as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cindy Bauer  
Born and raised in Iowa, Cindy Bauer grew up the youngest of three children. An avid reader since early childhood, she often dreamed of becoming a writer. Cindy graduated from Assumption High School in 1975, married her husband Robert in 1976 and left her dream behind. When her mother became termina...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kendel Davi  
Kendel Davi was born in New York City. The reason I say “born” is because, when I was living there, I started to see the world for everything it has to offer. The experiences I had were the seed that bloomed into the writer that I am today. However, the journey has not been a easy one and ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >