writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (131 - 140)

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundation’s Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shirley Irvin-Long  
I am a mother, wife, author, writer/song-writer, and poet. I love to write on various topic matters but my favorite is writing about love and romance. I have always had a passion to write on this subject since I was a teen. It fascinated me. I love telling the story about love and the ways in wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Sandler  
Writing has been Karen Sandler's passion since the fourth grade when she vowed she would one day "be a writer." She took a circuitous route to the writing profession, however. She always wrote during her school years--poetry and short stories for the most part--but rather than major in English, she...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Fira Basuki  
Indonesian novelist. My trilogy novels published by PT. Grasindo, Indonesia. The titles are: "Jendela-Jendela" (The Windows), "Pintu" (The Door) and "Atap" (The Roof). As of May 2003, since published Juli 2001, Jendela-Jendela has been reprinted more than 10 times (each 5000 copies). Pintu which was...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Gordon Mathieson  
I am early and recently retired from a career in Computing and Information Systems at Yale University for over 20 years. Moved to Cape Cod in 1998. Published many trade rag articles for the IT industry including a training manual while at Yale. After starting my own consulting business in 1998...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Lodge  
STEPHEN LODGE is the co-writer of Kenny Rogers' only down-and-dirty Western epic, the CBS Movie of the Week, "Rio Diablo," co-starring Travis Tritt, Naomi Judd and Stacy Keach. His first major Motion Picture screenwriting credit was the United Artists feature, "The Honkers", starring James Coburn. S...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Guillermo Vega Zaragoza  
GUILLERMO VEGA ZARAGOZA (México, D.F., 1967) Escritor, periodista y profesor universitario. Es colaborador de La Jornada Semanal del diario La Jornada, del suplemento Arena, del diario Excelsior, y del suplemento sábado del periódico unomásuno, así como de las revistas Origina, Itinerario...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >