writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1412 listings (121 - 130)

Ashanti White  
Ashanti L. White is an acclaimed poet, author, photographer, and literary critic. She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and African American Studies with a minor in Philosophy. She also attained a Masters in Liberal Stu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

C.F. Jackson  
Author, C.F. Jackson will be signing Won't Be Denied at Lamar Arts Center, in participation of Black History Month. Atlanta, GA, January 29, 2005: The newly released, captivating suspense novel, Won't Be Denied has captured the attention of many avid readers, in Atlanta and as far as California....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Brigham  
Patrick Brigham was the Editor in Chief of the first English Language news magazine in Bulgaria between 1995 and 2000. As a journalist, he witnessed the changes in this once hard core Communist Country and personally knew most of the political players, including the old Dictator Todor Zhivkov and hi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Annette Dunlea Irish Author  
She is a 39 year old female Irish fiction writer. In the past she has worked as a teacher, dept educational examiner, bookseller and librarian. She has written a novel and an anthology of poetry and is currently working on her second novel on supernatural love. Her writing records present and past d...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Phaswane Mpe  
Born in 1970, I grew up in a rural village near Polokwane in the dry and poor Limpopo Province, South Africa. My reading diet outside of school set works comprised popular magazines like "Drum" and "Bona" and, later during my secondary school days, the works of Enid Blyton, Charles Dickens, William ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicole Rouse  
As a child I dreamed of becoming an actress, a singer and a super model, like the talented and gifted Iman. As I grew older, my I thought perhaps I would enjoy pediatrics or maybe teaching, like my wonderful mother. I didnít know much about writing as a career or even how to pursue it in college. Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael McIrvin  
Michael McIrvin, founding writer and editor of A-1 Complete Writing and Editing, holds undergraduate degrees with honors in English and Anthropology and an MA in English. He taught university writing and literature courses for more than 12 years and has been a professional editor for 8 years. M...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >