writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Contemporary Writers

1413 listings (101 - 110)

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson  
Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson, author of the Fiction Novel (fictionalized memoirs) "Mikela: Memoirs of a Masaai Woman" was born in Nigeria, Africa. She now resides in Laurel, Maryland with her husband. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson is a United States trained scientist who holds a Bachelors degree in Zoolog...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Eleanor Sullo  
About the Author Eleanor Sullo found many of her lifetime dreams fulfilled during a ten week period in 2001. She sold her first two romance novels, and contracted with Paulist Press for her memoir, 100 SEASONS OF LOVE. THE MOONRAKERS is now out at Wings Press, Inc., and THE EMERALD EYE is availab...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Maggie Bishop  
Maggie Bishop is the author of a mystery series, Appalachian Adventure Mysteries, and two romance novels set in the Mountains of North Carolina in the Boone area. “I started with romance and have turned to murder.” In Perfect for Framing, released November 2008, greed and a lust for power led to mur...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Graham Blake  
My current story: Inspired in style by the writing of Neal Stephenson, the beginning of my book could be pulled from tomorrow’s headlines: Coastal cities all destroyed on one morning in February. The plot follows one character and the people he meets in this new world, from the old man conspiracy t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dick Pirozzolo  
After several nonfiction books about the lore of traditional American homebuilding and design, Dick Pirozzolo turned his attention to fiction with "Escape from Saigon - a Novel". This latest work chronicles the events of April of 1975 — the final thirty desperate days of the Vietnam War...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >