writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1393 listings (91 - 100)

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson  
Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson, author of the Fiction Novel (fictionalized memoirs) "Mikela: Memoirs of a Masaai Woman" was born in Nigeria, Africa. She now resides in Laurel, Maryland with her husband. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson is a United States trained scientist who holds a Bachelors degree in Zoolog...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Brassfield Cogan  
I am a full time novelist and occasionally do some graphic design to entertain myself. I left home at the age of sixteen and hitchhiked to New York where I worked for a while as a welder in the ship yard. When they discovered my papers were phony I decided to try acting and eventually landed a bi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eleanor Sullo  
About the Author Eleanor Sullo found many of her lifetime dreams fulfilled during a ten week period in 2001. She sold her first two romance novels, and contracted with Paulist Press for her memoir, 100 SEASONS OF LOVE. THE MOONRAKERS is now out at Wings Press, Inc., and THE EMERALD EYE is availab...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Maggie Bishop  
Maggie Bishop is the author of a mystery series, Appalachian Adventure Mysteries, and two romance novels set in the Mountains of North Carolina in the Boone area. I started with romance and have turned to murder. In Perfect for Framing, released November 2008, greed and a lust for power led to mur...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carmen Stevens  
Carmen Gross, pen name Carmen Stevens, was born in Fargo, ND, March 1992. She currently resides in Detroit Lakes, MN, where she works and attends college full time. Carmen published her novel "Anne" in July 2013-an exciting, richly-written historical work about a young English girl who makes m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rita Schiano  
Author - Stress Management/Resilience Trainer and Coach - Keynote Speaker - Adjunct Stress Management and Philosophy Professor Rita is an adjunct professor at Bay Path College, teaching both Philosophy and Stress Management courses. She is an Associate Member of the International Positive Psycho...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >