writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Romance Writers

1392 listings (81 - 90)

Natasja Hellenthal  
I was born and raised in The Netherlands, have travelled and lived in Norway, Wales, Ireland and currently residing in the UK with my partner, two small children, two dogs who have a love and hate relationship and a cat called Mathilda. My debut fantasy novel 'The Queen's Curse' was launched ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ugur Uludag  
Uğur Uludağ, born in 1971, established the IWS (Institute of Wisecrack Standards - http://www.esek.org ) with Gökhan Semiz in 1990. After graduating from Müjdat Gezen Art Center in 1995, with the IWS he performed his first professional work. Uğur Uludağ, who is also on the world'...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael R Mennenga  
Michael R. Mennenga Michael R. Mennenga (men-en-gay) began writing in the late 1980’s. He spent several years submitting manuscripts, talking with publishers / agents, and learning the ins and outs of the ever changing publishing industry. Even though he remained unpublished, he had become a prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Liz Rettig  
My parents and seven older siblings always assumed I would become an author because I spent most of my time either reading or daydreaming. This was quite handy as I could tell them I intended to write a family saga and threaten anyone who annoyed me with being portrayed in a very unflattering light....
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sonny Maton  
72 year old John L. "Sonny" Maton was born and raised in the small, mid-western, farming community of Pana, Illinois. During the Korean War, he enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserves while still in high school. Upon graduation from high school he was discharged honorably from the Navy and immediately j...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michele Dine  
Hi and welcome to the world of Michele Dine. First a little of what you will find here… We will travel together down the paths of crime and suspense. There you will find yourself running from a methodical serial killer with a hunger for the “petite” or along side an assassin predisposed to ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janis Smith  
Janis Denise Pegrum was born in Mile End, London, England on the 18th of March 1966. Where other children drew pictures, she wrote poetry and stories (despite being afflicted with chronic dyslexia). Where other children went to the beach on holiday, she explored stately homes and ancient monu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Allison-Ottey  
One of Dr. Sharon Denise Allison-Ottey’s passion since her early childhood rembrances has been writing. She entered her first fiction contest in the third grade and spent hours crafting a story of her friend, an imaginary dinosaur. This passion for fiction was very private, hidden in her journals,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

K. Williams  
If you haven't already found out, Blue Honor is now available at www.Amazon.com or click here: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Honor-K-Williams/dp/1439220948/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231861157&sr=8-1 You can also purchase the paperback from your local bookstore. Just bring them the followi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >